SGD2023 drive current adjustable chip with two-channel MOSFET is designed to control and drive a DC motor drive，which can control the motor forward、reverse、brake and other functions，it can be used to replace the traditional discrete devices drive circuit，make the peripheral devices leaner and the machine have higher reliability .The chip has two TTL/CMOS compatible level input port，having a good resistance，while the two output ports which can directly drive a motor forward and reversing or single direction of the two motors ON/OFF .The chip also has a large current driving force and a wide range of supply voltage.
- wide supply voltage range ：4.2V~16V
- low on-resistance 400 mΩ
- built-in intelligence over temperature protection circuit
- built-in intelligence over current protection circuit
- low quiescent operating current：less than15uA
- up to 3A continuous drive current，6A peak current output
- programming output motor requires the maximum operating current
- level input compatible TTL/CMOS
- control and drive integrated in a monolithic IC
Sigma Micro Input Devices Drivers
This site maintains listings of mouse, keyboard, and other input device drivers available on the web, organized by company. Includes links to useful resources. Having an issue with your display, audio, or touchpad? Whether you're working on an Alienware, Inspiron, Latitude, or other Dell product, driver updates keep your device running at top performance. Step 1: Identify your product above. Step 2: Run the detect drivers scan to see available updates. Step 3: Choose which driver updates to install. Si al abrir el software de nuestra sigmabox o smartclip2 te aparece el siguiente Error Please reinstall the Alcor Micro device driver for SigmaKey/BoxHas lle. All current software, firmware, and drivers for the Surface Pro 3; including optional WinTab drivers. Links to drivers for other Surface devices are in the Details section below.