- on 31-08-2020
He uninstalled the Saleae driver and installed a Cypress driver. Then he wrote a bit of code for the CY7C68013A to rewrite the EEPROM and flashed it via the USB connection. The Saleae Logic16 is a USB-based, 16-channel logic analyzer with 100/50/32/16MHz sampling rate (at 3/6/9/16 enabled channels). The case requires a Torx T5 screwdriver to open. See Saleae Logic16/Info for more details (such as lsusb -v output) about the device. See Saleae Logic for the predecessor product of the Saleae Logic16.
Windows - Linux - MacOS
- Warning when a USB host controller driver is out of date and could cause device reliability problems.
- Analog interactions toolbar to easily navigate the analog data
- Mouse dragging of analog channels allows X and Y panning simultaneously (once a certain Y threshold is met)
- New analog keyboard shortcuts - zoom, pan and fit
- Scroll up and down the channels via space + scroll
- New preferences menu
Saleae Driver Salary
- Improved channels context (right click) menu
- Unsupported WebGL error handling
- Show a notification on device disconnection instead of creating a new tab
Saleae Device Driver
Saleae Driver Linux
- Missing analog calibration when loading a capture
- Fixed bug where extensions would not load and updates would not download if the internet connection used a proxy.
- Fixed bug where application would stop working properly after the system suspended and resumed.
- Fixed bug when loading extensions from a non-ascii path.