- Rohde & Schwarz 1394 Driver Download For Windows 10 32-bit
- Rohde & Schwarz 1394 Driver Download For Windows 10 64
- Rohde & Schwarz 1394 Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
- Rohde & Schwarz 1394 Driver Download For Windows 10
- Rohde & Schwarz 1394 Driver Download For Windows 10 Free
Rohde Riesa Women's Shoes Summershoes 5610 90 AntiShock. 4.2 out of 5 stars 10. FREE international delivery. Rohde Neustadt-D 1431. Rohde is the rarest of Imagineers, says Morris — he is to the Animal Kingdom what Walt Disney is to Disneyland; that is, a designer so closely associated with a park that he set a template for. Other articles where Erwin Rohde is discussed: Friedrich Nietzsche: Early years: lifelong friendship with fellow classicist Erwin Rohde (author of Psyche). Rohde & Schwarz Thanks to its industry-leading technological expertise, the independent group is a reliable partner for shaping the future of communications, information and security. Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets a wide range of electronic capital goods for industry, infrastructure operators and government customers. The Rohde Center is open on our regular schedule of Monday, Thursday and Friday 9:30 AM to 12:45 PM and Tuesday from 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:45 PM. Call 315 232-2621 for additional information.
Family Crest Image (JPG) Heritage Series - 600 DPI
The surname Rohde is derived from one of several places in Germany named Roden. Surnames were often derived from the place where the initial bearer once lived or held land. Often after a person had moved, the name would be used to indicate where a person had come from.
Framed History And Complete History- Black
Early Origins of the Rohde family
The surname Rohde was first found in Prussia, and various parts of the Holy Roman Empire. One of the earliest recorded instances of the name dates back to 1289 when Jacob dictus (called) Rode was a Chorister in the city of Worms, Rhineland-Palatinate.
Set of 4 Coffee Mugs and Keychains
Early History of the Rohde family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Rohde research. Another 71 words (5 lines of text) covering the years 1437, 1590, 1627, 1692, 1736, 1783, and 1790 are included under the topic Early Rohde History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Rohde Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Rohde, Roden, Rohden and others.
Early Notables of the Rohde family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Rohde Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Rohde migration +Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Rohde Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Friedrich Rohde, who arrived in America in 1783 Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)'>
Rohde Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Joh Bernh Conr Rohde, aged 31, who arrived in America in 1814 Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)'>
- Meta Rohde, who landed in North America in 1832-1849 Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)'>
- Os twald Rohde, aged 33, who arrived in New Orleans, La in 1845 Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)'>
- Christian Rohde, aged 44, who arrived in America in 1846 Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)'>
- Jacob Rohde, who landed in New York, NY in 1850 Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)'>
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Rohde migration to Canada +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Rohde Settlers in Canada in the 19th Century
- Johannes Rohde, aged 4, who arrived in Quebec in 1868
- Johannus Rohde, aged 27, who landed in Quebec in 1868
- Maria Rohde, aged 5, who arrived in Quebec in 1868
Contemporary Notables of the name Rohde (post 1700) +
- Helmut Rohde (1925-2016), German politician, Federal Minister of Education and Science (1974-1978)
- Lothar Rohde, German businessman, co-founder of Rohde & Schwarz in 1933
- Klaus Rohde (b. 1932), German biologist at the University of New England (UNE), Australia
- Michael Rohde (1782-1812), German botanist
- Hans Rohde (1914-1979), German football defender and midfielder, he earned 25 caps for Germany
- Erwin Rohde (1845-1898), German classical scholar, best known the book His Psyche (1890-1894), which still remains as a standard reference work for Greek cult practices and beliefs
- Brigitte Rohde (b. 1954), East-German gold medalist sprinter at the 1976 Summer Olympics
- Leonard Emil Rohde (1938-2017), American football offensive tackle who played fifteen seasons for the San Francisco 49ers (1960-1974)
- Bryce Benno Rohde (1923-2016), Australian jazz pianist and composer
- GIllian Shelley Mary Rohde (1933-2007), British journalist and author, best known as the reporter and presenter on Granada Reports
- ... (Another 9 notables are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Historic Events for the Rohde family +
- Erich Rohde (1917-1941), German Matrosengefreiter who served aboard the German Battleship Bismarck during World War II when it was sunk heading to France; he died in the sinking 
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ Bismarck & Tirpitz Class - Crew List Bismarck. (Retrieved 2018, February 06). Retrieved from https://www.bismarck-class.dk/bismarck/crew/bismarck_crew.html#crew_details
|Founded||17 November 1933|
|Founder||Dr. Lothar Rohde & Dr. Hermann Schwarz|
|Christian Leicher, President & CEO, Peter Riedel, President & COO|
|Revenue||€2.58 Billion (FY 2019/20)|
Number of employees
|12,300 (FY 2019/20)|
Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG (/ˈroʊdə ...ˈʃwɔːrts/; German: [ˈʁoːdə ʊnt ˈʃvaʁts]) is an international electronics group specializing in the fields of electronic test equipment, broadcast & media, cybersecurity, radiomonitoring and radiolocation, and radiocommunication. The company provides products for the wireless communications, broadcast & media, cybersecurity and electronics industry, aerospace and defense, homeland security and critical infrastructures.
In addition to the Munich headquarters, there are regional headquarters in the United States (Columbia, Maryland) and in Asia (Singapore). About 7,700  of the company's employees work in Germany. Worldwide the company has a total of around 12,300 employees  in over 70 countries. Exports account for around 85 percent of revenues.
The company was founded by Lothar Rohde and Hermann Schwarz who met while studying physics in Jena. They built their first T&M instrument in 1932, and in August 1933, the Physikalisch-Technisches Entwicklungslabor Dr. Rohde & Dr. Schwarz (known as PTE) started in business.
- 1932: The engineers Dr. Lothar Rohde and Dr. Hermann Schwarz develop the first measuring instrument for the Hermsdorf-Schomburg-Isolatoren-Gesellschaft (Hescho).
- 1933: In summer 1933, the company is founded in an apartment at Thierschstrasse 36 in Munich to set up an electrotechnical lab. On November 17, the 'Physikalisch-Technisches Entwicklungslabor Dr. L. Rohde und Dr. H. Schwarz' (PTE) is registered at the Registration Court in Munich.
- 1934: The first export order: A British manufacturer of insulating materials orders a dissipation factor meter (50 MHz to 200 MHz) to measure dielectric losses on ceramic disks up to 100 MHz.
- 1937: Company relocation to a former bread factory on Tassiloplatz, not far from Munich’s Ostbahnhof railway station. Rohde & Schwarz has 35 employees and 24 different products in its portfolio.
- 1938: Development of the world's first portable crystal clock (weighing 36 kg).
- 1941: Setup of an independent production site in Bavaria's Allgäu region. Messgerätebau GmbH (today Rohde & Schwarz Messgerätebau GmbH) is founded. Production in the new manufacturing facility begins in Kempten in 1943 and moves to Memmingen in 1944.
- 1942: The first large order of radio monitoring receivers marks the transition to factory-scale production.
- 1945: Rohde & Schwarz receives a large order from the US Army to check, calibrate and repair all radio equipment at the central United States Air Force depot in Erding.
- 1945: Physikalisch-Technisches Entwicklungslabor Dr. L. Rohde & Dr. H. Schwarz (PTE) is renamed Rohde & Schwarz.
- 1949: On January 18, 1949, Rohde & Schwarz receives an order from Radio Munich, the predecessor to the Bavarian Broadcasting Corporation, to build and trial a frequency-modulated VHF test transmitter.
- 1950: Rohde & Schwarz develops the Zg diagraph, the first complex network analyzer for vector network analysis.
- 1955: Development of the NAP1, the first automatic direction finder. It is used in air traffic control to supplement radar.
- 1956: Today's company headquarters is established on Mühldorfstrasse.
- 1959: Presentation of the NP4, the first direction finder to use the Doppler effect.
- 1964: First air traffic noise monitoring system in Germany for Frankfurt Airport.
- 1967: Europe's first automatic test system for integrated circuits (IC).
- 1969: New production site established in Teisnach.
- 1970: Shift in sales strategy to focus on export. The company now develops products based on its own specifications and offers them to customers worldwide.
- 1974: First microprocessor-controlled radio tester (SMPU).
- 1982: The ALIS GP 853 communications processor automates the process of setting up radio links. In 1994, Rohde & Schwarz puts the then-largest civilian HF communications network into operation in Mexico.
- 1988: Introduction of computer-controlled manufacturing in Memmingen and focus on just-in-time production and an automatic material flow system.
- 1995: The world's largest DAB broadcasting network. As a member of the EUREKA 147 DAB project, Rohde & Schwarz developed a field-strength test receiver specially modified for Digital Audio Broadcasting, and a DAB transmitter.
- 1998: First nationwide DVB-T project. Castle Transmission International (CTI) of the United Kingdom orders DVB-T transmitter systems with output power between 500 W and 5 kW.
- 1998: For the voice and data communications needs of the first TETRA project in Germany, the German armed forces use the ACCESSNET®-T system, comprising 42 TETRA RF carriers at seven locations and terminals for 2500 users.
- 1999: R&S®M3xR family – first software defined radios
- 2001: New production site in Vimperk, South Bohemia. Rohde & Schwarz acquires a production facility in Vimperk from Tesla Prag a.s. The plant, which today offers 42,000 square meters of floor space, has been carrying out production for Rohde & Schwarz since 1991. All 200 employees are taken over.
- 2001: Rohde & Schwarz SIT GmbH presents the TopSec GSM, a tap-proof mobile phone.
- 2002: Encryption for military and government authorities. The ELCRODAT 6-2, developed by Rohde & Schwarz SIT GmbH, is a crypto system approved by the German Federal Office for Information Security for use at the 'top secret' and 'cosmic top secret' security levels.
- 2005: Rohde & Schwarz takes over Hameg, a German company that develops and manufactures measuring instruments.
- 2007: The R&S®Nx8600 liquid-cooled high-power transmitters are the most energy-efficient transmitters available to date.
- 2007: The R&S®FSU67 is the world's first spectrum analyzer with a continuous frequency range up to 67 GHz.
- 2007: Rohde & Schwarz takes over Arpège SAS. The company is headquartered in Aubagne, France, near Marseilles.
- 2008: The new R&S®ESMD wideband monitoring receiver combines all radio monitoring functions in a single unit: reception, direction finding, measurement and demodulation.
- 2008: The R&S PR100 is the first portable receiver for tracing weak or briefly transmitted signals in the frequency range from 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz.
- 2010: In December 2010, Rohde & Schwarz takes over Hanover-based DVS Digital Video Systems AG.
- 2010: Rohde & Schwarz acquires a majority interest in the Romanian company Topex, a manufacturer of telecommunications equipment for government authorities and companies.
- 2011: On May 11, 2011, Rohde & Schwarz acquires ipoque GmbH, based in Leipzig.
- 2012: Rohde & Schwarz integrates Swissqual, a leading provider of systems for measuring and assessing the quality of service (QoS) in wireless networks.
- 2014: Gateprotect to become part of the Rohde & Schwarz group
- 2015: Rohde & Schwarz acquires enterprise security specialist Sirrix AG
- 2016: Rohde & Schwarz acquires web application firewall specialist Denyall
- 2017: Rohde & Schwarz acquired the technology of Motama GmbH.
Plants and subsidiaries
Rohde & Schwarz has five plants in Europe and Asia. The European plants in Memmingen, Teisnach and Vimperk offer production services for other companies as well. Central R&D is located at company headquarters in Munich, Germany. Most products are manufactured in the Rohde & Schwarz plants in Memmingen (in Bavaria, Germany), Teisnach (in Bavaria, Germany) and Vimperk (Czech Republic). Outside Germany, Rohde & Schwarz has development centers in the United States, Singapore, Korea, China, Denmark, France and United Kingdom. The company has also production facilities in Singapore and Malaysia, which have been up and running since the beginning of 2011 and July 2011, respectively.
- Rohde & Schwarz Messgerätebau GmbH in Memmingen: the center of competency for complex equipment, it is responsible for electronic module assembly, microelectronics, microwave engineering, final production and manufacture of test systems.
- Rohde & Schwarz Teisnach plant: the center for mechanical and electronic production. It produces housings, shielding parts, antennas, printed boards, micromechanical precision parts, electromechanical custom-made products. As the center of competency for transmitters and systems, the Teisnach plant manufactures and delivers all TV and sound broadcasting transmitters as well as customized radiocommunications systems.
- Vimperk plant: the Czech plant manufactures products such as cable production and assembles all Hameg instruments.
- Singapore and Malaysia plants: Since 2011, Rohde & Schwarz has been operating small-scale plants in Singapore and Malaysia for final assembly and shipping.
- Rohde & Schwarz Vertriebs-GmbH (RSV): headquartered in Munich, it is responsible for the sales of Rohde & Schwarz products and complementary OEM brands within Germany. RSV maintains a nationwide sales network in Germany.
- R&S Systems GmbH: provides system services within the Rohde & Schwarz business fields – from system development and integration to delivery, assembly and commissioning of turnkey T&M and communications equipment worldwide. This includes infotainment test systems for automobile production, mobile ATC systems as well as complete electronics workshops for technical service.
- Rohde & Schwarz International Operations GmbH (RSIO): supports the Asia/Pacific and Middle East/Africa sales organization (= Rohde & Schwarz Regional Headquarters Singapore Pte. Ltd.).
- Rohde & Schwarz SIT GmbH: provides solutions for information and communications security that have been approved by the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) and NATO/SECAN. The key activities of the company are the development of crypto products and systems as well as consulting and IT security analyses for government authorities, armed forces and industry.
- Hameg Instruments GmbH: a German T&M equipment manufacturer offers low-price instruments for science, industry and education. Hameg is an independent company responsible for product development, product management, service and sales. All Hameg products are manufactured at the Rohde & Schwarz core plants.
- GEDIS GmbH: develops and implements customized solutions for testing electronic instruments, modules, and submodules, and for the management of test and communications systems. The company addresses government authorities, large system houses, the automobile industry and their suppliers.
- DVS Digital Video Systems GmbH: produces workstations, video servers and storage solutions for the post production of digital film and TV productions.
- ipoque GmbH: develops network management systems. The products range from bandwidth management and network transparency to network monitoring and deep packet inspection.
- SwissQual AG: develops and sells systems for measuring and assessing voice, data and video quality in wireless networks. SwissQual was founded in 2000 and is based in Zuchwil, Switzerland.
- Arpège SAS: The French Arpège SAS develops and implements customer-specific systems in the areas of satellite monitoring and lawful interception for government security agencies.
Rohde & Schwarz 1394 Driver Download For Windows 10 32-bit
- S.C. Rohde & Schwarz Topex S.A.: develops and implements telecommunications equipment for military and civil markets. Rohde & Schwarz Topex develops voice communications systems for air traffic control, solutions for next generation networks (NGNs), including softswitches, media gateways for TDM, VoIP, GSM and CDMA (2G, 3G), signaling gateways (SS7, ISDN, R2, SIP and H323), broadband Wi-Fi mobile routers and fixed-mobile terminals (2G, 3G).
- Gateprotect GmbH
- Sirrix AG: a spin-off company of the University of Saarbrücken and is offering products and security solutions for communication systems and infrastructures. Main business areas are consulting and development of security solutions for IT systems.
Rohde & Schwarz provides T&M solutions for all mobile radio and wireless technologies, from LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+), GSM and CDMA2000 to Bluetooth, GPS and wireless internet access via WLAN and WiMAXTM.
The company offers products needed in the development and manufacturing of chipsets, mobile devices and base stations, as well as network operations. Rohde & Schwarz develops signal generators and analyzers for the specific requirements of LTE-Advanced.
For the aerospace and defense industry, Rohde & Schwarz develops Electronic test equipment for microwave links as well as for radar and satellite communications systems. In addition, the company provides complete systems for EMC and field strength testing, for example to detect electromagnetic disturbance in automotive electronics.
In 2010, Rohde & Schwarz launched the world's first oscilloscope with a digital trigger.
Broadcasting and media
The company has been active in TV and sound broadcasting. Rohde & Schwarz transmitters and T&M equipment are in use for analog and digital television. Rohde & Schwarz supports the world's most common digital broadcasting standards. The company offers equipment for ATSC Mobile DTV in North America, ISDB-T in Asia and Latin America and DVB-T2 in Europe.
In the field of mobile TV, Rohde & Schwarz sells T&M equipment for the installation, maintenance and monitoring of broadcasting networks. It also supplies consumer electronics manufacturers with the T&M equipment they need for the development and production of satellite receivers and TV sets, including for HD and 3D formats.
At the end of 2010, Rohde & Schwarz acquired DVS Digital Video Systems GmbH.
In May 2017, Rohde & Schwarz acquired the technology of Motama GmbH. The acquisition expands the company's product portfolio for interruption-free transmission of audio and video content in IP networks.
Rohde & Schwarz 1394 Driver Download For Windows 10 64
With cybersecurity, Rohde & Schwarz and its subsidiaries gateprotect GmbH, Sirrix AG, Rohde & Schwarz SlT GmbH, ipoque GmbH and Denyall. Its security is part of Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity GmbH.
Rohde & Schwarz 1394 Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
Rohde & Schwarz supplies interoperable radiocommunications systems for military, government and civil applications. It also worked on the development of software defined radio (SDR). At the end of 2008 the German armed forces commissioned the company to develop an SDR base unit for their future joint radio system (SVFuA).
More than 200 airports deploy Rohde & Schwarz radiocommunications systems. In 2011, the company began selling voice communications systems for air traffic control (ATC). These systems are based on a product from Topex SA, a company in which Rohde & Schwarz acquired a majority interest in 2010.
Rohde & Schwarz SIT GmbH develops crypto products and systems for government agencies, the German armed forces, authorities, the military and private industry. The subsidiary's high-security encryption technology is used for both wireless and wireline communications. As early as 2001, Rohde & Schwarz SIT launched the world's first crypto phone TopSec GSM.
Frequency management and radiolocation for security
Rohde & Schwarz develops stationary and mobile systems for detecting, locating and analyzing radiocommunications signals. Rohde & Schwarz provides authorities and services with solutions for identifying and locating suspicious communications activities. The company sells products such as receivers, direction finders, signal analyzers and antennas, as well as customized systems.
Satellite monitoring also plays an important role at Rohde & Schwarz. Solutions include both stationary and mobile systems enabling government agencies worldwide to intercept satellite-based voice and data communications. In this field, Rohde & Schwarz is supported by its French subsidiary Arpège SAS.
In 2011, Rohde & Schwarz acquired ipoque GmbH, which develops software solutions used to detect and monitor network applications online.
Service, support and system integration
Rohde & Schwarz 1394 Driver Download For Windows 10
Rohde & Schwarz has a service and sales network.
R&S Systems GmbH develops and integrates turnkey systems within the Rohde & Schwarz business fields and puts them into operation at customer premises. The system portfolio includes infotainment test systems for automobile production, mobile ATC systems as well as complete electronics workshops for technical service. R&S Systems also offers customized solutions in addition to standard products.
Gedis GmbH is another Rohde & Schwarz system house. This subsidiary specializes in automatic test equipment (ATE) for testing electronic assemblies and modules. Its product portfolio ranges from compact manual test systems to turnkey, automatic in-line systems.
- Analog and Digital Audio and TV Broadcast Transmitters
- Professional radio systems
- Secure Communication
- Full security scanners
- 1932: Dissipation factor meter
- 1933: WIP interference wavemeter
- 1938: CFQ, the first portable crystal clock
- 1938: HHF distant-zone field-strength meter
- 1938: HHN near-zone field-strength meter
- 1949: Europe's first VHF transmitter for the Bavarian Broadcasting Corporation
- 1949: ESM180, ESM300 and ESG monitoring receivers
- 1950: Zg diagraph, vector network analyzer
- 1952: URI universal voltmeter
- 1955: NAP1, first direction finding system for use in air traffic control
- 1955: AMF Nyquist test demodulator
- 1957: EK07 shortwave receiver
- 1960: ESUM VHF/UHF monitoring receiver
- 1960: PA001 radio direction finder for monitoring marine traffic
- 1968: XT3000 VHF/UHF transceiver
- 1968: XK401 SSB radio
- 1970: SK1 HF transmitter
- 1980: ESM500 monitoring receiver
- 1981: PA2000 search receiver and direction finder
- 1982: SWP synthesized sweeper
- 1982: SMPC frequency synthesizer
- 1984: URV5 directional power sensor with digital data memory in the sensor
- 1984: UAF video analyzer
- 1985: EB100 portable receiver
- 1985: UPA audio analyzer
- 1986: First spectrum analyzer with FSA color display
- 1991: GSM system simulator
- 1999: M3xR family of software defined radios
- 1999: EB200 portable monitoring receiver
- 2001: TopSec GSM crypto mobile phone
- 2002: ELCRODAT 6-2 ISDN crypto mobile phone
- 2007: FSU67 spectrum analyzer
- 2007: Nx8600 high-power TV transmitter
- 2008: CMW500 universal mobile radio and wireless tester
- 2008: TopSec Mobile for encryption of mobile phone conversations
- 2008: Spectrum analyzer with FSW touchscreen
- 2010: RTO oscilloscope family with the first digital trigger system
- 2011: THU9 high-power TV transmitter
- 2011: FSW high-end signal and spectrum analyzer
- 2012: TMU9 medium-power TV transmitter with Doherty technology
- 2012: AVHE100 audio/video headend system
- 2012: ESR, EMI test receiver with 40 MHz Analysis Bandwidth
- 2012: SDTR software defined tactical radio for vehicular and semi-mobile communications
- ^KG, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. 'Rohde & Schwarz acquires Motama technology'. www.rohde-schwarz.com. Retrieved 2019-12-20.
- ^Microwave Engineering
- ^KG, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. 'Rohde & Schwarz acquires Motama technology'. www.rohde-schwarz.com. Retrieved 2019-12-20.
- ^Bloomberg businessweek
- ^NIA - NATO Information Assurance
- ^'Rohde & Schwarz products'. Retrieved 2013-12-18.
Rohde & Schwarz 1394 Driver Download For Windows 10 Free
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rohde & Schwarz.|