Red Lion is not responsible for any damage to equipment or connected systems. The use of this document is at your own risk. Red Lion standard product warranty applies. Red Lion Technical Support. If you have any questions or trouble contact Red Lion Technical Support by clicking here or calling 1-877-432-9908. Red Lion has been delivering innovative solutions to global markets since 1972 through communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation and networking - enabling companies worldwide to gain real-time data visibility that drives productivity. Red Lion’s industrial automation products enabled us to successfully install a modern temporary water bypass system that integrates with the plant’s SCADA system to provide realtime monitoring and control capabilities without the need for a traditional PLC. Steven Rock, Controls Design Engineer, Xylem Dewatering Solutions.
Red Lion Controls Driver Download For Windows 10
As featured in:
DS4Windows is a portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible.
- Use X360-like input to use the DS4 in more games and have rumble
- Use the touchpad as a mouse or for more actions
- Use sixaxis movement for just as many actions
- Control the Lightbar: turn it off, dynamicly change by battery level, and more
- Map the buttons and sticks to other 360 controls or keyboard actions or macros
- Use profiles to quickly switch between configurations for your controllers
- Automatically switch profiles by when a certain program(s) is launched
- Hold an action to access a new whole set of controls
- Get a reading of how the sticks and sixaxis is working
- Assign a deadzone to both analog sticks, the triggers, and the sixaxis
- Automatically get new updates
- Added an extra precaution to unplug any permanent output devices upon service stop. ViGEmBus should handle this already but just want to make sure.
- Updated Polish translation. Contribution by gregory678
- Changed locking strategy for ControllerSlotManager collection
- Fixed right click disconnect slot index for new sorted list
- Implemented a variant of Two Stage Triggers
- Added Trigger effects presets. Currently only useful for the DualSense controller
- Added averaging gyro calibration upon device connection. Contribution by firodj
- Skip unknown DS4Controls names while loading a profile
- Fixed issue with missingSettings being set for fallback value lookup on Profile load. Constantly re-saved profiles
- Only reset outDevTypeTemp on full profile save. Ensured proper controller image is used in Binding window after clicking Apply in Profile Editor
- Change arrangement of lit LED lights for DualSense controller
- Allow Touchpad Click button passthru with Mouse and Controls mode
- Changed device type settings. Now use device specific (serial) settings. Now saved to ControllerConfigs.xml
- Added check for valid output report types upon DS4 BT device connection. Can revert to using output report 0x11 if needed. Not sure if it will matter
- Ignore output plugin routine and other calls if requested profile file does not exist
- Download zip
- Extract the 2 programs (DS4Windows and DS4Updater) in the zip wherever you please (My Docs, Program Files, etc.)
- Launch DS4Windows
- If not in Program Files, choose where you want to save profiles
- A windows will pop up showing how to install the driver, if not, go to settings and click 'Controller/Driver Setup'
- If you have used SCP's tool in the past, you may need to uninstall the drivers to use the DS4 with bluetooth
- Connect the DS4 via a micro usb or through bluetooth (DS4 Device name: 'Wireless Controller') may need to enter pair code: 0000)
- All should be good to go once you connect the controller, if not restart DS4Windows, or even your computer.
Note: same games work with the DS4 without DS4Windows (however it does use rumble etc.) Games like these can cause double input in menus (ie pressing down on the dpad moves 2 spaces) or the wrong button to do incorrect functions. To solve this, check Hide DS4 in the settings, if you see a warning in the log/text on the bottom, that means you must close said game or client that causes the conflict and reconnect the controller.
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (needed to unzip the driver and for macros to work properly)
- DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with DS4Windows)
- Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you've used a 360 controller before)
- Sony DualShock 4 (This should be obvious)
- Micro USB cable
- (Optional)Bluetooth 2.1+, via adapter or built in pc (Recommended) (Toshiba's bluetooth & Bluetooth adapaters using CSR currently does not work)
Popular apps in Gaming
Saffire Mix Control 3.9 (Mac)
This will be the last software release for the Saffire range as they are now discontinued, please see this article from our Help Centre.
Red Lion Controls Driver Download For Windows Xp
• macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
• macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
• macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
• macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
macOS 10.12 or later is required to run Saffire Mix Control 3.9. This version will not install on macOS 10.11 or earlier.
• Saffire Mix Control is now a 64-bit application
• Updates Saffire Pro40 firmware to either r2761 or r742 depending on hardware revision. Fixes no audio from second Pro40 sync slave on dual mode (also available in previous 3.8b1 beta)
• Updates driver to r2991. Fixes issue where DAW channels 17-20 were not present on a Saffire Pro40 (also available in previous 3.8b1 beta).
Saffire Mix Control 3.7
Includes a fix for Saffire interfaces that would not retain their Sync Source in standalone mode.
Includes a fix for OS X users seeing the 'No Hardware Connected' message and experiencing disconnects on account of there being 2 drivers installed (after the 3.5/3.6 upgrade).
Includes a fix to keep Saffire Mix Control running after new firmware is deployed to the Saffire interface.
Saffire Mix Control 3.5 (Mac only release for OS 10.9 & 10.10)
This release has a version of the driver that has been signed to be compatible with Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite. If you are running Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or earlier please refer to the driver versions below.
- Driver is signed for Yosemite.
- Fixed issue with sync source could get stuck on internal.
- Fixed issue where menu bar might not appear on Mac OS X Mavericks.
- Fixed issue where harmonics would not be reset using line input (LS 56 only).
Saffire Mix Control 3.4
This installer includes all necessary drivers and software to run the firewire Saffire range of Focusrite interfaces.
- Fixed issue that might cause glitches using Quicktime on OS X Mavericks
- Fixed issue that might cause distortion on second ADAT port and loopback using Liquid Saffire 56
- Improved sample rate switching
- Mac OS 10.8
- Mac OS 10.9
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Please note: this version of Saffire MixControl is no longer supported. For the latest supported version please see the latest release version on this page.
For further OS compatibility information please see the OS checker HERE.
Saffire Mix Control 1.8
This version of Saffire Mix Control is the most recent version to retain compatibility with OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger). Any Tiger users should install this update for the additional features listed in the attached Release Notes. Leopard (10.5) and Snow Leopard (10.6) users should install the latest update above.
Dual unit mode user guide
RTAS Mix Control 1.0
RTAS MixControl 1.0
- Saffire MixControl 2.4 or later installed
- Pro Tools 9 installed
Note that multiple Saffires are not supported at the moment. Please consult the RTAS MC User Guide for further information.
- Not loading between tracking and playback snapshot under certain conditions in some systems (Windows only)
Digital Conversion - The Focusrite Approach
Standalone Mode User Guide
User guide explaining standalone mode operation for the Saffire interfaces. Please note that Saffire MixControl v1.7 or above is required for standalone operation.
Liquid Saffire 56 User Guide
FireWire safety when plugging and unplugging devices
This article explains the steps necessary to safely plug in and unplug your FireWire devices without causing damage to the device or your computer.