- Pq Labs Multi Touch Driver Download
- Pq Labs Driver Download Windows 10
- Pq Labs Driver Download Windows 7
- Pq Labs Driver Download
Instructions for Installing the PQ Labs Multi-Touch Driver on your personal computer (to be used with the PQ Labs Multi-Touch screen located at the Computation Lab (EV-7.760)):
Pq Labs Multi Touch Driver Download
Printer Driver Windows 7 or later Software Environment PQ Labs Multi-Touch Platform Supported File Type PPT / DOC / XLS / PDF Hardware Requirements CPU: Intel i5 Series or higher RAM: 4GB or larger Graphic Card: NVIDIA 650TI / ATI HD7700 or higher Disk Space: 1GB Operating System Windows 7 or later Software Environment PQ Labs Multi-Touch Platform. The downloads page allowing you to download all the software and drivers to your needs. Snowflake suite and demo versions. PQ Labs G5 4K Overlays Archives – Touch Innovations. This product is out of production! Once the Driver had downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to install the Driver on your machine. The PQ Labs multi-touch technology G4 is characterized by precise touch-tracking and supports up pq labs multitouch 32 simultaneous inputs. For touch monitors integrated with a PQLabs touchscreen, the touchscreen utility is automatically installed during the touchscreen driver installation. The touchscreen driver/utility can be can be downloaded in the next section below.
Pq Labs Driver Download Windows 10
- Download the appropriate driver (depending on your operating system) from the PQ Labs website: G4/G3 Series Driver URL .
- Once the Driver had downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to install the Driver on your machine. On Mac OS X you should now have a program in your Applications folder called Multi-Touch Platform . This is the program that allows you to set basic configuration settings for the Multi-Touch Screen.
- So: at this point, you can successfully connect your computer to the Multi-Touch Screen – and navigate your machine by “touching/tapping” the screen at specific locations (substitutes for the standard mouse coordinates), “double clicking” etc.. At this point more complex gestures are not available. However you can develop an application specifically for the Multi-Touch Screen and create your own “custom gestures”; using the available Software Development Toolkits.
This next section briefly describes how to set up a development environment for building a custom application using the PQ Labs Multi-Touch Screen:
Pq Labs Driver Download Windows 7
Pq Labs Driver Download
- The first option is to use the PQ Labs Multi-Touch SDK which is available on their website: link to the PQ Labs SDK page. Once again choose the appropriate platform that you will be developing on. Note: to run and develop an application using the C++, Objective C examples on Mac OS X – you will need to have XCode installed (available free from the App Store). Alternatively, if you want to develop with the Java examples you will need the Eclipse (also free) framework available from eclipse.org.
- The second option (recommended) is to use the TUIO Library . A full description, explanations, instructions and examples is available on the TUIO website: www.tuio.org. Specifically, if you navigate to the Software section of the website and look under the TUIO Client Reference Implementations, you will find starter source code examples for a number of different environments (Processing, MaxMsp, C++ etc…). Using one of these examples is a good way to start the development process…
- Finally: if you are comfortable with OpenFrameworks ( http://openframeworks.cc ) then there are a host of TUIO based “addons” and examples that will be helpful with the development of your application.