Using the same configuration of camera and infrared laser, the system also creates an invisible layer, but this time on the table, where the computer owner used to activate the mouse. Ring After a decade or so of app-enabled upheaval, the home security industry is booming. There's a new wave of less expensive DIY systems, cameras, smart locks and video doorbells to consider. 2 years ago 'Luvtotravel' Such a small, compact, and beautiful town. The views are amazing and just strolling leisurely along Via Christoforo Colombo you discover really great spots to sit down and have a drink while enjoying the view with the ocean as a backdrop. Operating Systems Windows 2003 AMD 64-bit, Windows 2003 32-bit, Windows XP AMD 64-bit, Windows, Windows XP 32-bit.
|Formerly||Positivo Informática S.A. (1989–2017)|
|Founded||May 1989; 31 years ago|
|Hélio Bruck Rotenberg (CEO)|
|Revenue||R$ 1.35 billion (2019)|
|R$ 15.3 million (2019)|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
Positivo Tecnologia (formerly known as Positivo Informática) is a Brazilian technology company headquartered in Curitiba, Paraná. It is the Information Technology arm of the larger organization Grupo Positivo. It is the largest computer manufacturer in Latin America and the tenth largest in the world.
Positivo Casa Inteligente
In addition to computers, produces educational software, electronic games and set-top box for Brazilian digital television. The company also serves as an OEM/ODM/EMS.
It is listed on the Novo Mercado of B3.
Brazil market share
- 16.1% total PC sales (2009)
- 24.7% official market sales (2009)
- 29.9% retail market share
Positivo Cameras Amazon
In 2004, Positivo began actively targeting the retail market. Positivo was primarily focused on middle-class families who likely had never been able to purchase a home personal computer previously. Positivo creates lower-cost computers which are more accessible to the growing middle class in Brazil given their low cost: with financing, the cheapest of these PCs can be paid off for $30/month, making it possible to reach families making ~$270/month. These computers are designed to serve both as a TV and a personal computer.
Now, Positivo makes a wider range of computers costing up to $2000 targeted toward higher-income customers.
Positivo Cameras App
According to Grupo Positivo, Positivo Informática:
- Manufactures microcomputers
- Manufactures mobile phones, including smartphones.
- Develops education software
- Runs education portals (e.g., Portal Educacional, Portal Aprende Brasil, Portal Positivo and Portal Universitário)
- Provides teacher training and educational and technical support for Grupo Positivo partner schools
Positivo Cameras Wireless
Positivo Cameras Digital
- ^'Positivo Tecnologia SA'. Financial Times. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^'Positivo sai de lucro para prejuízo de R$ 1,3 milhão no 4º trimestre' (in Portuguese). Valor Econômico. 14 March 2018. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^'History and Corporate Profile'. Investor Relations. Positivo Tecnologia. Retrieved 20 May 2018.[permanent dead link]
- ^Douglas Ciriaco (15 May 2018). 'Positivo se torna representante oficial da Anker no Brasil' (in Portuguese). TecMundo. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- ^Jéssica Sant’Ana (10 April 2017). 'Positivo Informática muda de nome para dar ênfase à tecnologia' (in Portuguese). Gazeta do Povo. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- ^See Grupo Positivo website
- ^Company History & Corporate Profile
- ^Reuter's, 'Brazil's Positivo bets on booming computer sales,' May 23, 2007 
- ^CNET, 'In Brazil, PC Buyers Accentuate Positivo,' April 17, 2008
- ^See Grupo Positivo website