Learn How to Connect a USB Modem to Your Android Device. It seems that with modern day smartphones, we increasingly need access to the Internet–not only for communication such as Emails and text. Forum; Modems and phones; Huawei; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
- Phoenix Modems Driver Wireless
- Phoenix Modems Driver License
- Phoenix Modems Driver Speed
- Phoenix Modems Driver Jobs
This software driver will allow you to use PC Suite with your phone. If Windows Update is unable to find an appropriate driver for your system, the Nokia Connectivity Driver is exactly what you will need in order to provide for connectivity between your PC and phone while using Nokia PC Suite.
Features and highlights
- Allows you to use Nokia PC Suite
- Works with most modern Nokia phones
- Allows for Firmware updates
- Allows for synchronizing of contacts
Nokia Connectivity USB Driver 220.127.116.11 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from drivers without restrictions. Nokia Connectivity USB Driver 18.104.22.168 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
- Nokia Connectivity USB Driver Download
- Freeware Drivers
- Major release: Nokia Connectivity USB Driver 7.1
Huawei USB drivers is an important of all Huawei smartphones & tablets you can easily connect your device to a computer or laptop to sharing files & communicate between each other, when you installing Huawei USB drivers you will be able to update your Huawei to latest Android OS, and you can easily browse the file system on your Huawei & transfer your photos, videos messages contact… you can also take a back up to all your important data & you can restore it if you lost it.
It’s hard to connect a Huawei mobile with a computer without USB driver, but here you can download Huawei USB drivers & connect your Huawei with computer successfully.
Read Also: How to Flash Huawei P20 Stock Firmware – All Firmware
Notice: Huawei USB drivers compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Download & Install Huawei USB Drivers:
- Download Huawei USB Driver: USB Driver
- Download Huawei ADB Driver: ADB Driver
- Download Huawei CDC Driver: CDC Driver
- Download Huawei VCOM Driver: VCOM Driver
- Download Huawei Qualcomm Driver: Qualcomm Driver
How to Install Huawei ADB Driver
Phoenix Modems Driver Wireless
1- Open Device Manager in your PC Then Click on Action and choose to add the legacy hardware
2- Click Next & choose to Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced) then Click on Next
Phoenix Modems Driver License
3- Tap on Show all devices, click on Next & click on Have disk
4- Select Browse Choose The Huawei USB driver file you downloaded and click OK
5- Choose the Android ADB interface and click on Next
6- The Huawei USB driver installation starts, click on Next, then click on Finish
How to Install Huawei Qualcomm USB Driver
1- Open Qualcomm USB Driver Setup File.exe
2- choose WWAN DHCP is not used to get IPAddress And Click Next
3- Then, Select Next
4- Choose I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next
5- Click on Install To Begin The Installation
6- Click Finish.
How to Install Huawei CDC Driver
1- From the control panel launch Device Manager
2- Click on Action. & Choose Add Legacy Hardware. then click Next
3- Choose to install the hardware manually from a list and click Next.
4- Choose “Show all devices” and click Next.
5- A window will open up. Use it to select the CDC driver folder you downloaded and click Ok.
6- Click “Next” to start the hardware installation process.
7- Wait until the installation process to get finished, you will see the Completing the Add Hardware Wizard. Click Finish.
Phoenix Modems Driver Speed
How to Install Huawei VCOM Driver
- Open Device Manager
- Right-click with the mouse on your username and select Add Legacy hardware. then click on the Next button
- Select option Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) and click on Next button.
- Tab on Show All Devices and click Next
- Click on Have Disk and select .inf you downloaded & click on Next
- That’s it, Your Huawei VCOM Driver are successfully installed.
Phoenix Modems Driver Jobs
That’s it, Your Huawei VCOM USB Driver is successfully installed.