Discover recipes, home ideas, style inspiration and other ideas to try. Discover recipes, home ideas, style inspiration and other ideas to try. COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA. Proudly founded in 1681 as a place of tolerance and freedom.
- P&e Usb Devices Driver Adapter
- P-51 Mustang
- P&e Usb Devices Driver Updater
Find comprehensive, affordable health benefits for postal workers, federal employees and retirees. North TX (214) 599-8749 Lee Park Tower II 3626 N. Suite 410 Dallas, TX 75219 Email.
(I) Users are accessing a New York State government information system; (II) System usage may be monitored, recorded, and subject to audit; (III) Unauthorized use of the system is prohibited and subject to criminal and civil penalties; and (IV) Use of the system indicates consent to monitoring and recording. (V) Prevent unauthorized access and safeguard the confidentiality of personal/consumer data in compliance with State and Federal law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the New York State Personal Privacy Protection Law, and the data breach provisions of the New York State Technology Law. (VI) The system application, associated network architecture, shared services and systems shall, at a minimum, be compliant with New York State Office of Cyber Security Policy P03-002, New York State Information Security Policy http://www.dhses.ny.gov/laws-policies/; New York State Identity Trust Model https://www.its.ny.gov/document/identity-assurance-policy National Institute of Standards and Technology SP 800-63 Electronic Authentication Guidance and HIPAA privacy and securities rules and regulations.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
P 2abbr.2. Physics
b. parity conjugation
4. pawn (chess)
6. Physics pressure
1. The 16th letter of the modern English alphabet.
2. Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter p.
4. Something shaped like the letter P.
5. P A hypothesized textual source of certain portions of the Pentateuch that have a formulaic style, contain genealogical lists and descriptions of rituals, and use the name 'Elohim' to refer to God.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Linguistics) the 16th letter and 12th consonant of the modern English alphabet
2. (Phonetics & Phonology) a speech sound represented by this letter, usually a voiceless bilabial stop, as in pig
3. mind one's p's and q's to be careful to behave correctly and use polite or suitable language
2. (Classical Music) music piano: an instruction to play quietly4.
(General Physics) physics
(General Physics) physics
4. (Chess & Draughts) chess pawn5.
d. pulaabbreviation for
6. (Automotive Engineering) Portugal (international car registration)
7. (Pharmacology) pharmacy only: used to label medicines that can be obtained without a prescription, but only at a shop at which there is a pharmacist
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
P, p (pi) n., pl. PsP's, psp's.
1. the 16th letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
2. any spoken sound represented by this letter.
4. a written or printed representation of the letter P or p.
2. (as a rating of student performance) passing.
2. phosphorus. 3.
P&e Usb Devices Driver AdapterPhysics.
d. poise 2.
1. penny; pence.
[< Italian piano]
6. penny; pence.
8. Gram. person.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
The American Heritage® Student Science Dictionary, Second Edition. Copyright © 2014 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
Colloquial term for the Poise used on Cotton scales. For an illustration, see Poise entry.
1001 Words and Phrases You Never Knew You Didn’t Know by W.R. Runyan Copyright © 2011 by W.R. Runyan
|Noun||1.||P - a multivalent nonmetallic element of the nitrogen family that occurs commonly in inorganic phosphate rocks and as organic phosphates in all living cells; is highly reactive and occurs in several allotropic forms|
atomic number 15, phosphorus
chemical element, element - any of the more than 100 known substances (of which 92 occur naturally) that cannot be separated into simpler substances and that singly or in combination constitute all matter
apatite - a common complex mineral consisting of calcium fluoride phosphate or calcium chloride phosphate; a source of phosphorus
|2.||p - the 16th letter of the Roman alphabet|
Latin alphabet, Roman alphabet - the alphabet evolved by the ancient Romans which serves for writing most of the languages of western Europe
alphabetic character, letter of the alphabet, letter - the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech; 'his grandmother taught him his letters'
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
) → P, p fP for Peter
→ P de Pedro
P-51 Mustangto mind or watch one's Ps and Qs
→ cuidarseortener mucho cuidado de no meter la pata
2. =page → p., pág.
Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1971, 1988 © HarperCollins Publishers 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2005
) → P, p m
P for Peter → P comme Pierre
to mind one's Ps and Qs → se surveiller
(British) = penny, penceP45 n(British)attestation de fin de contrat de travail
Collins English/French Electronic Resource. © HarperCollins Publishers 2005
n → Pnt, → pnt; to mind one’s P’s and Q’s(inf) → sich anständigbenehmen
abbr ofpenny, pence
Collins German Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged 7th Edition 2005. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1980 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1997, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2007
P&e Usb Devices Driver Updater
) → P, p f or m inv
P for Peter →
P-valleyP come Padova
mind your p's and q's! → bada a come parli!
Collins Italian Dictionary 1st Edition © HarperCollins Publishers 1995
1. (written abbreviation) – plural pp – page(s). Summarize pp 30–32. bl صَفْحَه мн. число p str., strana S.; Seiten side; sider σελίδαpág. lk (lühend sõnast lehekülg) از صفحه تا صفحه s. pageדף, דפים, עמ' पन्ने का संक्षेप numeriranje old., (oldal/ak), l. (lap/ok) halaman pag. ...ページ 페이지 p., psl. (puslapis) lappuse ms p., pagina; blz., bladzijde s. (side(r)) str., strona د یو صفحه تر بله صفحه страница s., strana stran p s, sida หน้า (คำย่อของ page) sayfa 頁(書面縮寫) сторінка صفحہ (viết tắt) trang 页（书面语缩写式）
2. (piː) (abbreviation) pence, penny. The price is 85p. p بيني: قِطعَة نُقود съкр. от пени p pence p πένα abreviatura de penique (penni lühend) پنی؛ پنس penni penny; cent פֶּנִי पेंस peni parkoló, P pence, penny penny 펜스, 페니 pensas, pensai penijs p forkortelse for pence/penny pens پيسې пенс, пенни p., penca, pence peni p pence, penny เหรียญเพนนีของอังกฤษมีค่าเท่ากับ 1/12 ชิลลิง pens, peni 便士(書面縮寫) пенні, пенс پيسہ xu 便士（书面语缩写式）
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary © 2006-2013 K Dictionaries Ltd.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.
Link to this page: