- Pctv Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 32-bit
- Pctv Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
- These sound cards are designed to pair with the right headphones to create the best audio quality your device can achieve. When looking for your perfect sound card, there are three top factors to take into account: audio quality, channels, and connectivity. First, find cards within a nice range of signal-to-noise ratio.
- Pinnacle PCTV 400e USB 2.0 BDA Device. Pinnacle PCTV 60e. Pinnacle PCTV 71e. Pinnacle PCTV DVB-T Common. Pinnacle PCTV DVB-T Dual Common. Pinnacle PCTV DVB-T Dual Tuner1.
The PCI TV Tuner card fully supports both analog (NTSC) and digital (ATSC) TV signals; the TV tuner hardware is also ready for ClearQAM (unencrypted digital cable). Record programs on your hard drive in MPEG-2 or DivX or even direct-to-DVD. Pause, rewind and fast-forward live TV with time shifting.
PCTV HD TV Tuner Card(800i) Driver
- pctv 800i drivers
- Windows PCTV Tuner Free Download
- pinnacle tv tuner card driver for windows xp
- pinnacle systems gmbh tv tuner card drivers
- nu vot
- Pctv 800i Driver
- pctv 800i windows 7 driver
- Pinnacle PCTV 800i Windows 7
- pinnacle systems gmbh tv tuner
- Operating system Windows 7 32 bit / 7 64 bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit
- License: Freeware (free)
- Developer: PCTV Systems
PCTV HD TV Tuner Card(800i) Driver Download
PCTV HD TV Tuner Card(800i) Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64-bit.
- There have been no reviews added as of yet. Be the first one to review.
Join the discussion
This article deals with the following analogue PCI cards from Miro/Pinnacle:
- Miro PCTV
- Miro PCTV Pro
- Pinnacle PCTV
- Pinnacle PCTV Pro
They are supported under Linux.
- 2Making it work
- 2.2Module Options:
These Miro and Pinnacle cards were the original PCTV series, produced from December 1997 onwards. They are based on the Bt848 chip (Also see Bttv devices (bt848, bt878)). The PCTV Pro model includes an FM radio chip.
These cards feature:
- TV input: RF connector for a PAL/NTSC/SECAM ... (Resolution: 768x576 and 720x576 (PAL)) ... ??? with adapter to IEC connector (PAL)
- Video Input: S-Video, Composite Video (RCA socket)
- Audio Outputs: 3.5 mm jack
- FM radio RF signal (PRO only): Internal RC jack with flying wire to IEC connector
- Video composite out (internal)
- These Pinnacle cards are supplied with a remote controller which seems to be the same as for the Pinnacle PCTV 50i.
- TV tuner: Temic 4002 FH5 (also possibly Philips on some cards)
- Analog demodulator: MSP3410D-B4 (msp3400)
- FM radio chip (PRO models only): MSP3410
- Video/audio decoder: bt848
See the lspci output provided below.
Making it work
Connecting the card
- The TV antenna signal is connected to the antenna input.
- The card has no on board sound A/D so a cable (supplied) should be connected from the card audio output connector to a generic sound input (on either your sound card or your motherboard). Sound will needs to be redirected using sox (also see the Talk page for some examples).
- The card itself lacks an input for the remote control. Rather, the remote control sensor cable (supplied) is connected to a 9 pin serial input (usually there is one on your motherboard).
The cards may be detected automatically, but at least for the Pro card is is required to specify options explicitly in /etc/modules.cond (for Fedora, other distributions may do it differently):
Pctv Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 32-bit
Pctv Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
The card was autodetected by bttv as card=39, but didn't work. However when I added
it started working! Must be some bug, since only 'tuner=33' didn't work either. Pinnacle PCTV Pro bought in Sweden (PAL).
All output from Ubuntu Hardy
lspci -v -nn
- Remote control, needs some configuration, and maybe lirc? See also Remote controllers
- http://linux.box.sk/faq_list.php?subject=Linux%20-%3E%20Hardware (slightly out of date)