- View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for Catherine Mcclelland. Whitepages people search is the most trusted directory.
- Find 36 listings related to Robert Mcclelland in Lexington on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Robert Mcclelland locations in Lexington, KY.
- Madmac Mobile Services LLC is an Arizona Domestic LLC filed on March 26, 2014. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is L19145927. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Johnny D Madird and is located at 6437 W Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85043.
- The best result we found for your search is Robert R Mcclelland age 50s in Ronks, PA. They have also lived in Media, PA and Secane, PA plus 4 other locations. Robert is related to Ruth Ann A Mcclelland and Robert R Mcclelland as well as 5 additional people. Select this result to view Robert R Mcclelland's phone number, address, and more.
Madmac Mobile Services LLC is an Arizona Domestic LLC filed on March 26, 2014. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is L19145927. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Johnny D Madird and is located at 6437 W Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85043.By Rob O’Brien
The Attorney-General has launched a new emergency alert system in Victoria capable of sending 300 text messages a second and 1,000 voice messages a minute.Attorney-General, Robert McClelland and the Victorian Police and Emergency Services Minister, Bob Cameron launched the national telephone-based emergency warning system, ‘Emergency Alert’ at the Victorian State Control Centre.
The system will help warn the public in the event of a major emergency, and will add to a range of measures including television and radio alerts, public address systems, doorknocking, sirens, signage and the internet.However, technological gaps currently limit the system to sending alerts to mobile phones based on the billing address, rather than where the handset is at the time of the emergency.
The Commonwealth has provided $1.35 million to conduct research to determine how warnings can instead be delivered to mobile phones based on their physical location.
Mr Cameron said that Emergency Alert went live on Tuesday night and can deliver up to 1,000 voice messages a minute to landlines and 300 text messages a second to mobiles.
“This is an additional warning mechanism available for use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the case of an emergency. It can swiftly reach a large number of people in a targeted manner,” Mr Cameron said.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at [email protected]
Sign up to the Government News newsletter
- McClelland releases emergency manuals
By Staff Writer Attorney-General, Robert McClelland and Federal Member for Page, Janelle Saffin have released…
- Funding boost for emergency volunteers
By Staff Writer The Federal Government has announced a $3.3 million boost to its National…
- Victorian facility boosts emergency training
By Paul Hemsley Emergency services training in Victoria will be improved from the building of…
- Cloud lends ears to emergency reporting
Emergencies will be reported through cloud-based infrastructure under the Local Government Association of South Australia…
- Leading WA’s emergency services
By Jane Garcia Creating a climate of respect for people and what an organisation wants…
- Changes demanded for NSW emergency funding model
Councils in the Eastern Riverina region of NSW have expressed their support for the Local…