Multiple audio devices: Unique to ASIO4ALL & FL Studio ASIO, you can select inputs and outputs from separate audio-devices, something that is not possible with standard ASIO drivers. This feature allows you to use a USB microphone input and your regular audio device output at the same time (see point 7 below). In GO a sound driver has to be selected an working fine. The Novation has to be selected, not only as Input MIDI device (standardly checked), but as Output MIDI device as well (standardly switched off). Of course they have to be connected and recognized by GO). How to make the 2nd setting? Make sure the Novation(s) ar checked! Failed to open the audio device novation usb asio driver download Feb 19, 2020 Multifunction Devices by admin Fri Jul 02, 6: Works perfectly in MPC player presumably, also in other media players as well, selected as the default device, plugged into the headphone jack. Novation USB Drivers This installer includes the latest version of the Novation USB 1.1 driver for MAC and PC. 3.1 Driver adds support for macOS 10.15, works on macOS 10.13 or later MAC - Novation USB Driver 3.1.
Novation Input Devices Driver Touchpad
Fixed audio streaming issues in OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OSX Mountain Lion compatibility
- Fixed glitches on input stream
- On USB3.0 ports, using nioFxRack causes the audio signal to become distorted. A workaround is to connect the nio via a powered USB2.0 hub
- Adds Windows 8 compatibility
This version installs the nio driver along with nioFxRack Standalone.
It does not install the VST/AU versions of nioFxRack.
Please note that if you wish to use the nioFxRack VST/AU versions it is advised that you install the previous release (1.3) first.
This update applies to Mac OSX only.
1) Adds OSX Lion Compatibility
2) Fixed issue with MIDI I/O on OSX Lion
3) Fixed issue with buffer audio stream in nioFxRack Standalone
This is a complete installer including drivers, AU, VST and standalone versions of the NioFxRack software.
VERSION 1.3 RELEASE NOTES
1) Adds support for win7 64bit
2) Improved MIDI performance with running status, active sense & MIDI clock
3) Fix for potential BSOD
4) Updated Digital Driver Signature
1) Awakening from sleep may require replugging the nio usb
2) There are problems using multiple USB 1 devices on the same USB bus on a win7 system.
1) Adds support 64bit kernel
2) improved MIDI performance with running status, active sense & MIDI clock
Please note that if you are running OS 10.7 Lion, the latest beta version includes Lion compatibility:
Additional presets for the nio FX Rack, including mastering, FX and vocal presets.