- Newair Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
- Newair Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 10
TL-USBCOM Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
The TL-USBCOM driver provides a serial port emulation on Windows operating systems by implementing a serial emulation protocol on USB. The driver works with devices that are complaint to the USB CDC/ACM device class model and also supports non-compliant devices.
- WDF (KMDF) compliant Windows USB device driver
- Exposes a virtual COM port with dynamic plug-and-play behavior
- Optionally exposes a static COM port to support legacy applications
- Supports devices that are compliant with the USB CDC/ACM device class specification
- Supports USB 2.0 full speed and high speed, and USB 3.0 super speed or higher
- Supports devices that implement a subset of the CDC/ACM specification only
- Supports devices that implement a pair of bulk pipes but are not compliant with CDC/ACM otherwise
- Supports maximum throughput achievable with a given USB device while maintaining low CPU usage
- Supports unambiguous COM instance identification: applications can enumerate and open COM ports by GUID rather than name or number
- Optionally the driver supports advanced USB power management including selective suspend (Windows 10 only)
- Optional device co-installer which supports automatic COM name assignment based on rules defined in an INI-style text file
- Driver behavior is highly configurable via customization settings
- Custom features or optimizations can be implemented on request
- Source code is available on request (subject to a separate license agreement)
- Two simple methods with detailed steps for users to update drivers effectively for Windows 10.
- Install Samsung AT command Port driver for Windows 10 x64, or download DriverPack Solution software for automatic driver installation and update.
- A problem that plagues Windows NT/2000 and Windows.
- VIA VOICE Port Windows drivers.
If you meet Unknown USB Device (Port Reset Failed) error in Device Manager, try top solutions here and the problem should resolve.For Windows 10, 7, 8.
- The driver will be delivered fully customized for licensee’s product.
- Customization includes USB VID/PID, file names, text strings, etc.
- Windows 10 version of the driver is signed with Microsoft Attestation signing.
- Windows 7/8 version of the driver is signed with Thesycon’s code signing certificate.
- Driver Customization Kit add-on: The Driver Customization Kit enables licensee to customize the driver by themselves.
- Supported scenarios: first-time installation, driver update, removal of driver software
- Interactive mode with graphical user interface
- Silent mode without user interface, enables integration into surrounding software installers
- Supports popup-free installation
The driver is conform with current WHQL and Hardware Lab Kit (HLK) requirements. To get a WHQL certification, HLK tests must be executed with licensee's device which can be done by licensee or Thesycon. If you are interested in a WHQL certification, please contact Thesycon for a quotation.
Newair Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
Newair Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 10
Windows Server 2012
Windows Home Server 2011
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2016
Our software is purely designed and implemented by our team in Germany - no outsourcing. Technical support is provided directly by the developers.
Current version: 2.15
The free evaluation version of the TL-USBCOM driver works for an interval of 60 days without any limitation. After that evaluation period has expired, the driver stops working.
Current version of driver for Windows CE and Embedded Compact: 1.62
NOTE: The driver described on this page is *not for use by end users*. It will not help solve any problems you may experience with a consumer device such as a webcam, camcorder, card reader, external sound card, etc. Thesycon’s device drivers are software components intended to be used by hardware or software manufacturers to create end products.
© 2021 THESYCON