The following printers are supported for Nearby (WiFi) Printing from mobile phones.
With Ricoh 1.2, we take mobility to a new level. With the presence of your colleagues the cellphone becomes the natural starting point in the company's communications. Even retail customers can use the application. Simply login with your phone number and password to get started immediately.
- Our mobile printing and sharing software products enable flexible, secure printing and document sharing on the move. Our software tools give employees the freedom to submit print tasks from the device of their choice – whether it’s a laptop, smartphone or tablet – with access to information secured using password and key-protected document release.
- Production Print Support Centre Tel:1-800-RICOH-PP 1-800-742-6477.Note: For customers calling from Canada, once you have reached a PPSC technical specialist, please first specify the city and country you are calling from.
- Ricoh Aficio MP W2470 PostScript3 Driver 3.1.0 for Win7x64/XP/XP64/2000/Vista. OS: Windows 2000,Windows XP,XP64,Vista,Windows 7,Win7x64.
The list is for information purposes only. In some cases, even if printer is present in this list, it may not connect properly with PrinterShare.
Print a test page before buying the application.
Printing a test page helps you to understand the process, and makes sure that PrinterShare will work correctly with your printer. If you can't print a test page from trial version, you will not be able to print directly from the paid version either.
What if my printer is not detected?
Drivers Ricoh Mobile Phones & Portable Devices
There are some very common-sense steps to troubleshoout this problem.
Drivers Ricoh Mobile Phones & Portable Devices -
- Make sure WiFi is working, and your phone is connected to WiFi network.
- Make sure the printer is turned on and (if applicable) accessible from your computer.
- Try to turn the phone and the printer off and on again.
If printer is still not detected, this means PrinterShare can't work with it directly. However, there are other ways to use it. See Connecting to your printer for details.
Paying for the application will not help to detect your printer.
Free application detects printers in a same way as the paid one. If free application can't directly connect to your printer, paid one will not do it either.
We are aiming to provide direct support for more printers with new versions of the application. However, there's no guarantee that support for any given printer will be added any time soon.
Drivers Ricoh Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Free
Drivers Ricoh Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Download
Please do not expect us to implement support for any particular printer.
We are not responsible for the process of adding new drivers, and can't make a printer to get supported faster.
Drivers Ricoh Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Drivers
All rights reserved.
Print it anytime, anywhere! FREE!